Life Coaching Services
I am a huge proponent of full transparency, so here is what working with me as your coach entails:
- Our sessions (in person, over the phone, or skype) will range from 15 minutes to one hour depending on what we agree needs to be accomplished. The sessions can last for weeks or months, depending upon the scope of the action plan.
- We will discuss what YOU (very specifically) want to accomplish.
- We will work collaboratively to define specific goals and challenges that are standing in your way.
- We will outline specific steps to achieve your goals via an action plan.
- I will provide support, guidance, and perspective along the way.
- I will hold you accountable for achieving the goals in your specific action plan. YOU own your plan.
- This process has worked well with those I have coached, mentored and led over 30+ years and, I use Action Planning in my life (and hold myself accountable) in the areas that I have listed below (Career, Physical, Financial and Relationship).
- Trust the process - it works!
- recognizing your skills and dreams
- refocus your career goals
- managing your own career
- move past challenges standing in your way to meet your career goals
- resume preparation
- interview preparation
- just "be you" mindset
- finding something you are passionate about, good at and can get paid for
- embracing that a career is work and can be fun
- find the motivation & strength to get to your physical and emotional health goals
- lose weight
- eat healthier
- lower stress
- become healthier overall
- find an acceptable work/life balance
- reduce/eliminate debt...living a debt free lifestyle
- define and stick to your budget
- communication with spouse/partner regarding all finances
- how to think about spending & all expenses
- ways to put money aside
- retirement planning
- spending plan with kids
- savings planning
- investment planning
- emergency fund planning
- work relationships
- marital relationships
- dating relationships
- friend relationships